Larger than life, KISS captures the spirit of the 1970s so effectively that today—after nearly 40 years of performing—the band is still packing stadiums by the tens of thousands while the demand for merchandise featuring the KISS logo gets stronger year after year. And like the Corvette Stingray or the Fender Stratocaster KISS is now seen as an American design classic, consistently cited as a huge influence for many current bands and modern pop culture.
The Official® Price Guide to KISS Collectibles by Ingo Floren is packed with valuable information on collectibles throughout KISS’ career and is the only source collectors will need. From records to Bally’s pinball machine, this guide is the ultimate resource, including more than 10.000 items and is absolutely the best and most comprehensive guide to KISS memorabilia!
Released in 2004 within the Official® Series from House of Collectibles by Random House, New York the print publication sold out in just months. Today, this first and only edition of the book is a collectible by itself going for high prices on eBay or Amazon.
Now’s the chance to get the complete contents in an E-Book:
- EXTENSIVE. 460 pages of the print publication were converted to approx. 1.500 digital pages in Apples iBook format.
- COMPREHENSIVE. This sourcebook lists nearly every released album and single with valuable information record by record, fascinating anecdotes and key collecting information.
- CONVENIENT. Track every keyword with the eBook search option or simply type in a serial number of a Vinyl LP, Single, CD or Cassette to check its value.
- CLEARLY ORGANIZED. With detailed info on worldwide releases, each record is easily identified by label, manufacturer’s catalog number, date and format. The guide lists posters, dolls, press kits, promotional material, t-shirts, jewelry, buttons, record awards and much more in great detail.
- READ IT ANYWHERE. On Smartphones (iPhone & iPod Touch, Android, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry), Tablets (iPad, Android tablet), Amazon Kindle, Computers (Windows & Mac) or Cloud Readers.
- WRITTEN BY THE EXPERT. Internationally renowned author and syndicated columnist Ingo Floren has combed dealer lists, auctions, record shows, and polled collectors from around the world for the most accurate pricing information.
- INVALUABLE TIPS. How to identify first pressings and official memorabilia—easily grade your collection with information handy.
- UNIQUE. Exclusive interviews with Dennis Woloch and Michael Doret, designers of many popular KISS album covers of the seventies.
- LAVISHLY ILLUSTRATED. Book layout enriched with more than 500 photos.